My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving- the turkey, the mashed potatoes, the stuffing, the gravy, the cranberry sauce….I love it all. I wait all year long to enjoy it and stuff myself full of the yummy goodness.
But why should I only get to enjoy all the deliciousness once a year? That’s just criminal. So I decided to indulge in my favorite Thanksgiving feast in casserole form!
The flavors were just mouth-watering and my whole house smelled like Thanksgiving Day!
Turkey Casserole Recipe
- 3-4 cups instant mashed potatoes, prepared
- 1 1 box turkey stuffing mix, prepared
- 10 oz cooked & chopped turkey
- 2 jars turkey gravy
- 1 can whole cranberries
- Spread mashed potatoes evenly in bottom of 13×9 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spread 1/3 of gravy over top.
- Layer chopped turkey over top; salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon another 1/3 of gravy over top.
- Add stuffing on top and press it down to form an even layer.
- Top with last 1/3 of gravy.
- Spoon cranberries over top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Look at all that delicious in one casserole! It was super easy to throw together, the taste was incredible, and everyone raved about it. I cannot wait to make this casserole out of our Thanksgiving Day leftovers.
I get so tired of pulling 10 dishes out of the refrigerator 3 times a day for a week so we can eat up all the leftovers. This casserole will cut down on all that and it will be so yummy!