Over the last 6 months or so I’ve been on a mission to completely revamp the way I feed my family. I’ve switched from quick and easy thrown together casseroles to dinners that include a fresh meat, side, and a fresh vegetable.
It’s been quite a change and everyone has really enjoyed the new recipes. These Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts were one of the very first new recipes I tried.
Everyone loved them- even my pickiest eater who shuns anything green ate every single bite! That’s a win in my house!
4 chicken breasts
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp salt, divided
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp mayo
1.5 cups chopped fresh spinach
1 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1. Place chicken breasts on cutting board and drizzle with olive oil.
2. Add paprika, 1/2 tsp salt, garlic powder and onion powder to small bowl and mix.
3. Sprinkle evenly on both sides of chicken.
4. Use sharp knife to cut pocket into each chicken breast.
5. Add cream cheese, Parmesan, mayo, spinach, minced garlic, red pepper flakes, and remaining 1/2 tsp salt to medium bowl and stir to combine.
6. Spoon spinach mixture into chicken pockets evenly.
7. Place chicken breasts in sprayed baking dish.
8. Bake uncovered at 375 for 30-35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.