I made the best grilled tilapia for dinner last week. It was probably the best tilapia we’ve ever had and it literally took me minutes to toss the dinner together.
My husband grilled the fish and I made the topping. I try to have fish on the menu at least once a week but we get tired of the same old recipes.
I have to spice it up every once in awhile. This one was super simple and very fast!
I’d definitely serve this when we have friends over for dinner. Plus, my kids ate every single bite without complaining about the vegetables!
Spicy Mexican Grilled Tilapia
- 1 bag frozen Tilapia fillets, defrosted as directed
- 1 bag frozen corn
- 2 cups spicy salsa
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 carton sour cream
- Grill tilapia fillets on medium heat until fish is white and flaky, approximately 10 minutes.
- Cook frozen corn as directed on package.
- Mix corn and salsa together in bowl.
- Top each tilapia fillet with shredded cheese, enough to cover.
- Spoon a heaping amount of the corn/salsa mixture over top of cheese.
- Top with sour cream.