This is one our favorite easy weeknight dinners! It’s so simple to toss together and it doesn’t have to be made with sausage. I also make it with chicken and shrimp!
- 1-2 lb sausage link, sliced
- 1 jar (24oz) marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
1. Cook tortellini as directed on package; drain.
2. Combine marinara sauce, heavy whipping cream & Parmesan cheese in greased baking dish.
3. Add sliced sausage and stir.
4. Add cooked tortellini and stir gently to combine.
5. Top with Mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
This is a great dinner for those nights when you are busy and need something with minimal prep. I keep the ingredients on hand to toss together when life gets in the way of my meal plan.
Matt loves it with sausage, the kids prefer it with chicken and I really like it with shrimp so this tends to be on the meal plan often in our house!