I don’t know about you guys but I love peaches.
I love peach pie, peach cobbler, peach ice cream… I just love peaches. So do my kids.
This Peach Crumble recipe is To-Die-For yummy! It’s a cross between a dump cake and a cobbler – so I call it a crumble.
I’m eclectic like that.
- 1 pkg Yellow Cake Mix
- 24.5 can Sliced Peaches in Light Syrup
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Pour undrained can of peaches in bottom of 13×9 baking dish.
- Cut peaches into bite size pieces.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over top of peaches.
- Slice butter into 16 pieces and lay on top of cake mix.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over top of butter.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
Doesn’t that look amazing? It tastes even better than it looks, believe me.
You can serve it with or without vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!