One of the kids’ favorite dinners is Grilled Tilapia but we don’t always have time to grill on weeknights. I’ve been trying out various new Tilapia recipes this summer and we’ve found quite a few that are just as delicious as the Grilled Tilapia.
I think this recipe is probably one of the top favorites- it’s full of flavor and just melts in your mouth.
2 pounds Tilapia
2 Cups shredded Parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp Paprika
1 Tbsp Dried Parsley
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1. Pat dry thawed Tilapia fillets.
2. Mix Parmesan, Paprika, Parsley, Salt and Pepper in small bowl.
3. Brush Tilapia with oil on both sides and dredge in Parmesan mixture, patting to coat.
4. Lay on foil lined sprayed baking sheet.
5. Top with remaining Parmesan mixture.
6. Bake at 400 for 12-15 minutes.