One thing that Matt is always asking me to make is Meatball Stroganoff. He loves it but I don’t have time to make his favorite meatball dish from scratch these days.
I tinkered around with my original recipe and converted it into a great crockpot dinner. Matt loved it! Even the kids ate it and they’re not that fond of noodles that aren’t covered in some kind of cheese sauce.
2 Tbsp A1 Steak Sauce
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can beef broth
1 pkt Lipton’s onion soup mix
2 lbs frozen meatballs
8 oz sour cream
1 box (16oz) favorite pasta noodles
1. Mix mushroom soup, broth, onion soup mix, and A1 sauce in crockpot.
2. Add frozen meatballs.
3. Cook on LOW for 7 hours or HIGH for 3.5 hours.
4. Add sour cream and mix well.
5. Cook pasta noodles and add to crockpot; mix well.
6. Continue cooking for additional 30 minutes.
I will definitely be adding this dinner to my regular meal rotation. It was delicious and fed my whole family with enough leftovers for Matt to take for lunch the next day.