My family loves spaghetti. I’d say it’s one of our favorite meals.
I always make a ton because it’s an economical dinner to make in bulk and there is always enough to have leftovers the next day.
Unfortunately my family is not big on leftovers- for some reason the same dinner the next night does not seem as appealing to them. Freaks.
So I have to get creative.
Leftover Spaghetti Boats
- Leftover spaghetti (noodles & meat sauce already combined)
- 1 box garlic cheese texas toast
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place texas toast on foil lined baking sheet and cook for 3 minutes at 425.
- Heat spaghetti in microwave for a couple of minutes- don't overheat it.
- Top each texas toast slice with a scoop of spaghetti and sprinkle with cheese.
- Continue baking for additional 5 minutes until cheese melts.
The whole family raved about these!
The kids had no idea they were eating leftovers and everyone complained because there were no seconds.
Next time I make these I will be making double the texas toast for sure!
Can’t beat this 7 minute dinner recipe, really. Not to mention a great way to stretch your spaghetti dinner into two nights.