I’ve been on a mission to turn some of our favorite slow cooker dinners into Instant Pot dinners. I’m totally addicted to my Instant Pot! This meal turned out so good and it was fast!
The meatballs were cooked to perfection without being overcooked. All of my kids ate this with no complaints and even asked for seconds!
Instant Pot Sweet Chili Meatballs Recipe
- 1 bag frozen meatballs
- 1 jar chili sauce
- 1 jar (15oz) grape jelly
- 1/2 cup water
- Mix chili sauce, grape jelly, and water in bottom of Instant Pot.
- Pour frozen meatballs over top and stir to combine.
- Seal lid and set to manual high pressure for 7 minutes.
- When done, turn Instant Pot off and use quick release.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.
I either serve this over rice or mashed potatoes. The kids much prefer mashed potatoes so I typically buy a container of pre-made potatoes from Sam’s Club.
The kids love them and I don’t have to spend an hour making potatoes. I doubt I’ll ever make this in the slow cooker again!