I keep looking for new soup and stew crockpot recipes to try as winter seems to be going on and on…and on and on.
My family is tired of the same old recipes so I’m trying to switch it up a little. I’ve tried Chicken Enchilada Soups before but there was always something not quite right about them.
Then I tried this one. And it’s fantastic. My kids raved about it and Matt told me to double the crockpot chicken enchilada soup recipe next time. That’s a seal of approval in this house, y’all.
Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 pkt Taco Bell Fajita seasoning
- 1 can diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 pkg frozen corn
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3-4 frozen chicken breasts
- In bottom of crockpot combine beans, tomatoes, fajita seasoning and corn.
- Top with frozen chicken breasts.
- In large bowl, combine enchilada sauce and soup until smooth.
- Pour mixture over top of chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Shred chicken and return to crockpot.
- Stir well.
- Serve with sour cream & shredded cheese.
I love this soup. It was so good!
I’ve added it to our regular rotation of Sunday Crockpot Soups.