I’ve never made it a secret that I am a crockpot mama.
Our lives are so busy these days that sometimes the only way I can get a hot dinner on the table at night is if I utilize my crockpot- or slow cooker for some of you.
One of my favorite things to make in the crockpot is chicken dinners because I literally toss the chicken in while still frozen!
It doesn’t get much easier than that!
Crockpot Salsa Chicken Burritos Recipe
- 4 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg flour tortillas
- Place frozen chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
- Spoon soup over top of chicken.
- Pour salsa over top of soup.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over top; cook on low for 6 hours
- Shred chicken and return to crockpot.
- Add sour cream and heat through.
Crockpot Salsa Chicken Burritos
I serve the chicken mixture on warmed tortillas topped with shredded cheese. It really doesn’t get much easier than that! You can also serve this over rice if you’d rather not use tortillas. We get 8 servings and leftovers from this dinner! Have I mentioned how much I love my crockpot?