As I’ve been working on transitioning to a monthly meal planning system I’ve found myself gravitating to a lot of crockpot meals. They are perfect for our busy lifestyle.
I’ve also been trying to use up all the ingredients I have in the freezers, fridges, and pantries each month.
This dinner, which ended up being one of our favorites, was one that I threw together with ingredients leftover at the end of the month!
Crockpot Meatball Ravioli Bake Recipe
- 1 bag (32oz) frozen meatballs
- 1 bag (25oz) frozen cheese filled ravioli
- 1 can fire roasted spicy black pepper diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 jar (45oz) favorite spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pour frozen meatballs in bottom of crockpot.
- Add frozen ravioli.
- Top with diced tomatoes.
- Pour jar of spaghetti sauce over top.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Cook on High for 2.5-3 hours.
Doesn’t that look good? Smothered in cheese- that’s the way to my kids’ hearts. My kids ate every single bite of this and we had no leftovers. That’s how I know a new recipe is a keeper!