There’s nothing better than delicious chili on a Sunday afternoon while we watch Football. It’s probably one of my favorite things about Fall.
I’ve had a go-to chili recipe for years and I’ve been tweaking it slightly every time I make it until I finally got it just the way I like it.
My husband likes his chili spicy so he adds sriracha sauce.
I, on the other hand, do not like my insides to feel like they are on fire so getting the seasonings right was important to me.
Game Day Chili
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 packets mild chili seasoning
- 2 cans Hunts Fire Roasted Spicy Black pepper diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 cans (8oz each) tomato sauce
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 T sugar
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook on HIGH for 3.5 hours
- Serve with shredded cheese & cornbread.
Doesn’t that look delicious? I’m ashamed to tell you how many bowls I ate so I won’t.
Even the kids enjoyed this chili and normally they turn their noses up at anything that might appear to include a vegetable.