This is one of my favorite go-to crockpot recipes when I have a busy week. My whole family loves this dinner and it’s an easy way to sneak in a veggie without hearing any whining.
Sometimes I even add a can of diced tomatoes or a bag of frozen peas.
Crockpot Cheesy Chicken & Rice Recipe
- 4 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 box Zatarins Yellow Rice, cooked
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can whole kernal sweet corn, drained
- Place chicken in bottom of crockpot.
- Pour soup over top of chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Before serving, shred chicken and return to crockpot.
- Add cooked yellow rice, corn, and cheese.
- Stir to combine and let heat through before serving.
This turns out so juicy and flavorful. My kids always devour it even when I add extra veggies. You can add less chicken if you want.
I live with a bunch of carnivores and a growing teen boy so more meat is always the plan around here.