I’ll be honest, my family will pretty much eat anything that involves more than one kind of meat and pizza. I’m pretty sure that’s their love language.
Bunch of carnivores! So when I was desperate for a dinner last month and didn’t have time to run to the grocery store I had to shop the pantry.
It turned out fantastic and I’ll definitely make it again! Thanks goodness for stocking some extras in the pantry and second fridge!
Crockpot 3 Meat Pizza Casserole Recipe
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cooked
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 8 oz of ziti noodles, cooked
- 3 jars (14oz each) pizza sauce
- 3 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 pkg (8oz) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In large bowl mix all ingredients together except mozzarella cheese.
- Pour mixture in bottom of crockpot.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Cook on Low for 3 hours.
I really can’t say enough about this dinner, it was fantastic. And we had enough leftovers for Matt to take for lunch the next day, which rarely happens around here!