One of my favorite meals is Chicken Parmesan. Unfortunately I rarely have time to make it from scratch. So I decided to make it into a casserole bake instead. My kids loved it so much.
They actually preferred this version to my homemade from scratch real Chicken Parmesan! And this took less than 30 minutes!
Chicken Parmesan Bake Recipe
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 box penne pasta, cooked
- 1 jar (24-28oz) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Combine pasta, sauce, chicken, and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese in baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spread remaining mozzarella cheese over top.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over cheese.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
I served this with a side salad and garlic bread and my whole family was happy and full. This is one dinner that’s definitely going on my monthly rotation.