I’m always excited to add new pasta recipes to my dinner rotation because they are the one thing that every person in my house will eat without complaint. This dinner came about at the end of the month when I was just trying to use up stuff left in the fridge and pantry. And it turned out amazing!
1 box favorite pasta noodles
2 jars favorite Alfredo sauce
4 oz diced ham
2 cups cooked & chopped chicken
1 package bacon bits
2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
1. Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
2. In same pot, combine pasta with Alfredo sauce, ham, chicken, and bacon bits; stir well.
3. Pour mixture into 13×9 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
4. Top with shredded cheese.
5. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
It was so good, y’all. I mean, who can resist bacon, ham, and chicken all in one dish smothered with Alfredo sauce? It’s irresistible! We had no leftovers at all and the kids have already asked when I’m making it again.