My kids love anything served on bread. Seriously. I can slap pretty much anything on a nice Ciabatta roll and they’ll eat it happily. So I combined 3 of their favorite ingredients- chicken, ranch dressing, and bacon- into one delicious sandwich. And man, it was good y’all!
4-6 boneless chicken breasts (I used frozen)
16oz cream cheese, full fat
2 packets dry ranch dressing mix
12oz bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
2. Add cream cheese and ranch dressing mix.
3. Cook on High for 4 hours.
4. Shred chicken, return to crockpot, & stir to combine.
5. Add crumbled bacon and mix well.
6. Serve on warm Ciabatta rolls.
I can’t wait to make these again. I’ve added them to my monthly meal rotation after the kids asked for them for 4 straight days.