Matt loves chili but getting the kids to eat chili is sometimes challenging. If Ty even thinks he sees a tomato then he’s done with dinner.
But one thing they will eat with no complaints is anything wrapped in a tortilla. I sneak a lot of things inside a tortilla these days. Smother it with cheese and they’ll ask for second servings every time, guaranteed!
Cheesy Chicken Chili Enchiladas Recipe
- 2 cups cooked & chopped chicken
- 2 cans Chili Style diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Mix chicken with 1 can of diced tomatoes and sour cream.
- Spoon mixture evenly into tortillas; roll up and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Top with 1 can of diced tomatoes and shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
This was a super easy and quick dinner to toss together on a busy night. It took no time to prepare and it didn’t have to cook for too long. Add a spoon of sour cream and some chili tomatoes on top and BAM- dinner is served!