I’m a huge fan of any casserole or bake that involves tater tots. I just love them. I have a serious addiction to anything potato- french fries, loaded potato skins, tater tots…I love them all.
Plus it’s amazing how I can serve anything topped with tater tots and my kids think it’s amazing. I’m not sure they even noticed the broccoli in this dinner, they were blinded by the tater tots.
1 bag frozen tater tots
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 bag (16oz) frozen broccoli
2 cups cooked & chopped chicken
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1. Pour both soups in saucepan and add one can of water.
2. Stir and heat.
3. Once heated, add broccoli and let simmer.
4. Pour broccoli and soup mixture in bottom of 13×9 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Add chicken over mixture.
6. Top with tater tots.
7. Sprinkle with cheese.
8. Bake at at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
Doesn’t that look delicious? All that yummy broccoli smothered with tater tots and cheese! The kids loved it and we had zero leftovers, which is always how I judge the success of any dinner in this household. I’ll definitely make this one again.