One thing that I can always count on my kids eating without complaint is pasta.
They love pasta – all pasta. They would eat it every night of the week without fail if I’d let them.
But I get tired of the same ole pasta recipes.
You can only eat spaghetti so many weeks in a row before you start to hate the sight of it. I have to switch it up.
Bacon Chicken and Shells Bake Recipe
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 pkg real bacon bits
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 box pasta shells
- Cook pasta as directed; drain and return to pot.
- Add half of cheese, chicken, and soup; stir to combine.
- Pour into 9×13 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with bacon bits and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
Doesn’t that cheesy goodness just look amazing?
The kids loved it and so did the adults!
We had no leftovers at all and I know this is going to be a go-to weeknight dinner for us.