I’m always looking for new weeknight dinner ideas that meet certain criteria.
Number one, they must be easy. Number two, they must be one-pot recipes.
Number three, they must be kid-friendly. This Baked Ravioli Casserole met all three of my criteria so I gave it a try.
I tweaked the recipe a little bit to fit my needs and everyone raved about it!
Easy One-Pot Baked Ravioli Casserole
- 1 bag (25 oz) Frozen Beef Filled Ravioli
- 1 jar (46 oz) Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Spread 1- 1.5 cups of spaghetti sauce in bottom of 9×13 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place half of frozen ravioli in single layer over top of sauce.
- Top with half of remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Sprinkle half of Mozzarella cheese over top of sauce.
- Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking for 15 minutes.
We had zero leftovers after dinner when I made this.
My kids gobbled this up like a pack of hungry wolves!
The best part of this recipe is how many different substitutions you can make.
Next time I’ll add a can of diced tomatoes and some diced bell pepper.