I love this red plaid scarf. I made it my mission to find a scarf just like this for Fall and Winter this year. And I found it at Target, of course. I love the red and black together. It’s classic and it makes me feel like Christmas will be here soon!
I tried a red shirt under my black boyfriend cardigan but I didn’t love it. So I changed it to a white tank instead and it was perfect. I also don’t own a pair of red high heel boots because I wouldn’t be able to walk 3 feet in those. Ha! So in honor of all the rain we’ve had lately I chose red rain boots instead.
1. Dark Skinny Jeans: Mossimo for Target Skinny Jeans- HERE; bought for $22.99 on sale
2. White Tank: Merona for Target Favorite Tank- HERE; bought for $7
3. Black Boyfriend Cardigan: Mossimo for Target- HERE; bought for $15.99 with cartwheel coupon
4. Red Plaid Scarf: Merona for Target- HERE; bought for $16.99
5. Red Rain Boots: Target Classic Knee High Rain Boots- HERE; bought for $29.99 on BOGO sale
Well I didn’t plan it this way but today’s outfit ended up being 100% from Target. Ha! I really want a pair of Hunters red rain boots but I can’t justify the cost right now. So instead I bought the ones from Target. I like them- they are comfortable and they fit well. I’m not sure how they compare to the Hunters because I don’t own a pair of Hunters…yet. Anyway, I like them with this outfit and I really like the chunky knit boot socks with them!
You can see all the posts in my 31 Day Series HERE.