I posted this picture on Instagram on Super Bowl Sunday and got a whole lot of requests for the recipe. I literally threw this dessert together last minute when we had more people than expected show up and needed more food! And it turned out so amazing!
1 box Brownie mix + ingredients on box
2 sleeves honey graham crackers, broken in half
1 package milk chocolate chips
1 bag large marshmallows
1. Prepare brownie mix as directed on box.
2. Pour 3/4 of prepared brownie mix into 13×9 baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Place graham crackers on top of brownie mixture, breaking as necessary to fit.
4. Pour chocolate chips over graham crackers.
5. Top with marshmallows.
6. Pour remaining brownie mix over top.
7. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
8. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before cutting.
I think this was the most popular dish at the Super Bowl party! The brownie mixed with the graham crackers plus the gooey melted chocolate and the crispy marshmallow topping was decadent. I cannot wait to have a reason to make this again. Because you need a reason. Or you’ll find yourself hiding in the pantry shoveling it into your mouth with both hands. I assume. Not that it happened here or anything…ahem.