My kids love anything remotely Mexican for dinner in this house. They are always asking for nachos and I finally made some delicious ones awhile back. Tyler had a big group of friends over and they were looking for something to nosh on while they watched a basketball game. I had all the ingredients on hand so I tossed together a big pan of Chicken Taco Nachos. They were so good!
1 bag tortilla chips
2-3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
1 packet taco seasoning
1 bottle taco sauce
2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
Black olives, chopped tomatoes, sour cream for topping
1. Line a baking dish with foil sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Spread out tortilla chips on foil.
3. In small bowl, combine cooked chicken with taco seasoning and 3 Tbsp water. Add 2 Tbsp taco sauce and mix well.
4. Spoon chicken mixture over top of tortilla chips.
5. Spread black beans on top of chicken.
6. Cover with shredded cheese.
7. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
8. Serve with sour cream, tomatoes, olives, and more taco sauce.
The guys devoured this. I had to make a second pan for everyone else because the first pan was gone so fast. I will definitely be making this one again- it’ll be great in the summer time!