My kids are huge lovers of Alfredo. They will eat Alfredo on just about anything. But Matt is not such a big fan of Alfredo sauce so I have to doctor it up a bit to make him eat it without complaint. I use Zatarins Cajun seasoning to add some spice and it’s delicious! If you don’t like food with a lot of spiciness then you will want to go easy on this seasoning. We like it really spicy so I add a good amount.
3-4 chicken breasts
1 box penne pasta
2 jars (15oz each) Alfredo sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Zatarins Cajun seasoning
1. Put chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot and cover with 4-6 cups of water.
2. Cook on High for 4 hours.
3. Shred chicken in bowl and mix with Zatarins Cajun seasoning (taste as you go for desired spiciness)
4. Cook and drain pasta.
5. Pour pasta in baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
6. Add chicken and Alfredo sauce and mix well.
7. Cover with shredded cheese.
8. Sprinkle with more Zatarins Cajun seasoning.
9. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
We never have any leftovers when I make this dinner. The kids clean the pan every single time and are still disappointed to not have any left. Sometimes I add steamed broccoli before baking instead of on the side.