Hello March! I love March. The weather gets warmer, the days start getting longer, we have some birthdays to celebrate, and the flowers start to bloom. March makes me happy. I did okay on my February goals. It was a tiring month with basketball for Tyler and Mason going deep into the month with playoffs.
1. Do our taxes. Done! I hate taxes. But I got them done and we got a decent refund that we used to pay down debt.
2. Clean out my closet. I got a little bit done in my closet. I still have a lot more to sort through.
3. Plan Tyler’s bedroom redo. Done. We actually started on his bedroom redo but it’s not done yet.
4. Clean out the master bedroom. Nope. Things came up and it just didn’t get done. But it’s still on the list.
5. Do the Couch 2 5K program. Done. I had to take breaks because my joints were swollen and painful so it took me longer than normal and I still have a week left to do.
1. Clean out Zoey’s bedroom. This child. She’s a hoarder, y’all. I need to clean out her room completely, rearrange stuff, and make it more functional for her.
2. Finish Tyler’s bedroom. We got a decent start but there is a lot left to do on my list. A lot.
3. Finish Maia’s bedroom. We just did a big bed switch this last weekend. Tyler’s futon broke so he got Mason’s twin bed, Mason got Maia’s full bed, and Maia got a queen bed from my sister’s guest room. We really wanted the queen to go in Tyler’s room but he is limited on space because of the big weight bench. Now I need to get Maia’s wall gallery done and do some rearranging in her room.
4. Clean out the kids closets. Knowing that the little kids are definitely going to the same charter school with Tyler means I can get rid of a bunch of extra clothes because they will were a uniform 5 days a week. I cannot wait to clean out the excess!
5. Clean out the master bedroom. Told you- still on the list!