We are a month out from summer break and life is so busy. I’ve been desperate for some quick and easy dinner solutions to avoid the fast food trap. This chicken salad is amazing! It took me minutes to toss it all together and then it just chilled for a few hours until we had a few minutes to eat. I can’t ask for more than that!
2 cups shredded chicken
2 cups bagged coleslaw
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp lime juice
1 cup ranch dressing
1 cup Kraft cheese crumbles
1 carton grape tomatoes, quartered
1. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Chill for at least 2 hours.
3. Serve on warm tortillas or on a bed of lettuce.
I enjoyed my chicken salad on a warm tortilla and it was delicious! The kids enjoyed theirs tossed with a little leftover pasta and Matt ate his on a bed of mixed greens. Basically you just can’t go wrong with this recipe!
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 2 cups bagged coleslaw
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup Kraft cheese crumbles
- 1 carton grape tomatoes, quartered
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve on warm tortillas or on a bed of lettuce.