I love this outfit. The purple with the black- I just love it. I’m trying really hard to incorporate more vibrant colors into my wardrobe and purple is one of the colors that I love.
This outfit was really comfortable and perfect for these rainy Fall days we’ve been having lately. I wore this to run errands and even though I forgot my umbrella and was soaked head to toe at least I looked stylish. And my feet were dry!
1. Medium Blue Skinny Jeans: Mossimo Skinny Jeans Slim-Fit- HERE; bought for $22.99
2. Purple Top: Kohl’s Apt 9 Essential Tee- HERE; bought for $8.39 on sale
3. Black Quilted Vest: Old Navy- HERE, bought for $20.53 with coupon
4. Black Rain Boots: Target Classic Knee High Rain Boots- HERE; bought for $29.99 on BOGO sale
5. Multi-Colored Infinity Scarf: Kohl’s Apt 9 Striped Lurex Infinity Scarf- HERE; bought for $15.39 with coupon
I adore this scarf, y’all. It’s seriously the softest scarf and it has sparkle. Who doesn’t love sparkle? I bought it in all 4 colors because I’m obsessive like that.
If you’ve missed any of the posts in my 31 Days Series you can catch up HERE.