I love my boyfriend cardigans. I’ve mentioned that, right? Because I really really love them. I think I have at least 10 of them now in various colors. They’re perfect for those of us who like to hide our booties and hips. Plus they are perfect for layering in Fall when the weather is so unpredictable.
I love this color combo but I wanted to change it up a little bit so I wore my favorite nude flats instead of my boots and I added some trendy moto jeans. I really like this outfit, especially my new tribal scarf.
1. Moto Denim Leggings: Target- HERE; bought for $22.99 on sale
2. Oatmeal Tank: Old Navy- HERE; bought for $4 on sale
3. Red Boyfriend Cardigan: Target- HERE; bought for $15.99 with cartwheel coupon
4. Nude Flats: Target- HERE; bought for $12 on sale
5. Tribal Scarf: Kohl’s- HERE; bought for $11.76 with coupon
I love these denim moto leggings. They are super soft and so stretchy. Plus I had to size down in them, which is always a nice surprise. Ha!
You can catch up on all the posts in my 31 Day Series HERE.
**Packing my kids lunches is so much easier now that I can toss in a new Capri Sun clear bottom pouch drink. Find out more HERE.