I love TV. I admit it freely. Sometimes I just like to veg out on the couch and watch a show that doesn’t require me to pay close attention. For me, that means reruns. I have a whole bunch that I look for when I just need a mental break. Some are newer shows, some are from years ago, and some bring me back to a simpler time in my life. Either way, they all represent comfort like a warm, fuzzy, blanket for me.
10 Shows I Watch In Rerun
1. Everybody Loves Raymond- this is my holy grail of comfort TV shows. It makes me laugh every time- no matter how many times I’ve seen a particular episode I will still laugh. It’s my pick-me-up show when I’m having a rough day.
2. Roseanne- another one of my favorite shows from long ago. I love every season except for the final one which was horrible. The early seasons are my favorite.
3. Supernatural- um, Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki in one show? Yes please. I’ll take two. Again, the early seasons are my favorite. This show is a no-brainer for me. I will watch every episode in repeat no matter how many times I’ve seen it. I just love it.
4. The Middle- even though this one isn’t an older show it’s still a favorite. I relate to Frankie- poor, tired, stressed out Frankie. I relate, sister. Plus Ty reminds me of Axl and Matt is a total Mike. It’s like watching my life minus the bad home decor.
5. Criminal Minds- once upon a time I wanted to be a criminal profiler so this show speaks to me. I love it. I can watch every episode in repeat and love them all over again.
6. Reba- oh Reba, how I love this show. It makes me laugh. I was so sad when it went off the air.
7. Charmed- I watched every episode of this show the first time around and now I’ve seen them all in repeat as well. I wish I had some of those magical powers- there are a few people I’d like to body slam with my mind.
8. Mad About You- probably one of my most favorite shows ever from years ago. Helen Hunt and Paul Raiser were just the best in this show. I formed a lot of my ideas of marriage from this show- just ask Matt. Ha!
9. King of Queens- no matter how many times I see an episode it never gets old. It’s just funny. And Matt says I have a lot of Carrie in me. I’m not sure that is intended as a compliment but I’m going to go ahead and take it as one.
10. Big Bang Theory- Matt and I have watched this show from the beginning and it never gets old. It’s just perfection- and one of the few shows we completely agree on.
Do you have any shows you love to watch in reruns no matter how many times you’ve seen them?
**Don’t forget to enter for a chance to win a $1,000 Target Gift Card HERE