I am a huge lover of Chicken Cordon Bleu but the traditional way to make it is time consuming. I discovered this recipe years ago and made some slight changes to it until I got it just right. I love it and the kids will lick their plates clean! The flavors of this dish are spectacular!
Crockpot Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 4 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 4 oz diced ham
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 box cornbread stuffing
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
2. Place frozen chicken on top.
3. Add diced ham and shredded cheese on top of chicken.
4. Pour remaining soup mixture over top.
5. Sprinkle stuffing on top.
6. Drizzle with melted butter & cook on low for 6 hours.
All the flavor of traditional chicken cordon bleu without all the hassle! I love that! I always shred the chicken and mix it all up together but you can leave the chicken breasts whole if you prefer. Oh and I’ve had a few questions about the liners in my crockpot. I do always use liners. I abhor cleaning the crockpot after dinner. I buy them in the aisle with the tinfoil and plastic wrap. They will change your life!