So…how well do you think you know me?
I’m a huge fan of the game Truth or Dare. I grew up playing it at all the cool slumber parties. I was the Truth or Dare master. I should have known I would be a blogger, or a writer since blogging didn’t exist back in the dark ages of my youth. My tendency to overshare started early, y’all! I’m sure you’ve all seen the blogging version of Truth or Dare floating around, where the blogger shares a few things about themselves and you have to guess which one is true. Well I’m going to do my own version of it! I’ll share 5 things about myself and you guys get to decide which are truth and which are lies. Here’s the kicker, I’m not going to tell you how many are true. They might all be true, they might all be lies.
1. I spent a night in jail and had a cellmate named Gert who fell asleep on the toilet.
2. I have an unhealthy addiction to french fries dipped in ranch dressing.
3. I once had a boy serenade me from the bleachers. during a soccer game in high school.
4. I once got a ticket for indecent exposure for flashing my boobs.
5. I failed a Home-Ec class because I sewed my fingers together making a skirt.
So….which ones do you think are truth and which ones do you think are lies? I’m already laughing, anticipating which ones you think are truth. I’ll be posting the answers, along with the explanations, next week!