We love seafood at our house and the kids will lick the plate clean if I serve anything with shrimp in it! I’ve collected quite an array of shrimp recipes over the years just for that reason. The one I’m sharing today is amazing. It makes a bunch but we rarely have leftovers- the kids ask for seconds and sometimes thirds of this dinner! It’s another one that’s great for those days when you are short on time. It’s quick to throw together!
Shrimp Pasta Bake
- 1 lb frozen, cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 box penne pasta, cooked
- 1 jar (15oz) Alfredo sauce
- 1 jar (24oz) Marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
4. Pour in cooked penne noodles and gently combine together.
5. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and continue cooking for 5-10 minutes.
Doesn’t that look fantastic? I love the creamy deliciousness of the Alfredo sauce mixed with the Marinara sauce. Matt says it tastes like a super creamy Vodka sauce. You can also substitute chicken if your family does not like shrimp. I’ve done it that way too and the dinner was just as delicious!