We are a family who loves our seafood and shrimp is a favorite! This recipe is one of my go-to’s that we eat at least twice a month! I always serve it with a veggie and some garlic bread. The kids have been known to actually lick their plates clean because the sauce is so yummy!
Lemon Shrimp Linguine
- 1 lb frozen shrimp, thawed
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 4 T lemon juice
- 1 packet Zesty Italian dry seasoning
- 1 box linguine noodles, cooked
2. Lay thawed shrimp on top of mixture.
3. Sprinkle dry Italian seasoning on top of shrimp.
4. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes and serve over cooked linguine noodles.
This recipe is so easy! I use the small salad shrimp because the kids love them and I also used Fettuccine noodles instead of linguine because I grabbed the wrong box at the grocery store. Whoops. It didn’t matter, this dish is so delicious!