Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie
I’m always on the look-out for fast and easy dinners for weeknights. With sports and afterschool activities we are often on the go right up until dinner time. I use my crock pot a lot but it’s nice to have other options too. I love chicken pot pie but I rarely make it because let’s face it, a real chicken pot pie is not fast nor easy to make. This recipe combines my love of chicken pot pie with my desire for fast and easy!
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 pkg frozen mixed veggies, thawed and drained
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
1. Combine chicken and veggies in bottom of baking dish. I used a 13×9 dish but I would recommend a 9×9.
3. Top mixture with cubed Velveeta cheese.