1 stick unsalted butter
1.5 squares unsweetened baking chocolate
1 cup sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 t vanilla extract
1/4 cup all purpose flour
2 T milk
Melt unsalted butter and unsweetened baking chocolate squares in microwavable bowl. Stir until smooth.
Combine sugar and beaten eggs together. Mix until sugar is completely incorporated.
Add egg/sugar mixture to the chocolate/butter mixture. Combine well.
Add vanilla and milk. Stir until combined.
Fold in flour; mixing just until no white streaks remain. Do not overbeat.
Pour into greased 8×8 baking dish and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
Let cool slightly so it sets. Serve with hot fudge sauce and vanilla ice cream. And maybe keep a glucose meter and some insulin handy, just in case.
Look at all that gooey chocolatey yumminess. Divine, isn’t it? I can tell you that it tastes even better than it looks. My family devoured this in less than a hour. I know, big pack of piggies aren’t they? I even caught Ty licking the bottom of the baking dish.
One more tempting look at all those tasty layers of goodness. I think I just gained another 3 pounds from looking at this picture.
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1.5 squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp milk
- Melt the butter and baking chocolate in microwavable bowl and stir until smooth.
- Combine sugar and beaten eggs together and mix until sugar is fully incorporated.
- Add egg mixture to the chocolate mixture and combine well.
- Add vanilla and milk and stir until combined
- Fold in flour; mixing just until no white streaks remain. Do not overbeat.
- Pour in greased 8x8 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
- Best when served warm with hot fudge sauce and vanilla ice cream.