Oh my gosh, September went by so dang fast! I swear I blinked and it’s already October. I feel like I say that every single month these days. Life is busy. I did pretty well on my goals list for September.
1. Finish the large gallery wall in the living room. Done. I finished the large gallery wall and tweaked the small one too. I’ll be sharing them in a post soon or if you follow me on Instagram then you’ve already seen sneak peeks.
2. Work on the master bedroom. Done. Well the room isn’t totally done but I worked on it. I got the furniture moved around, got the television mounted on the wall, and I’m working on purging and doing some decor tweaks.
3. Clean out and organize my closet. Ugh. I started this but didn’t get very far. I purged some things that don’t fit and a couple of things that I don’t really wear anymore but I still have a bunch left to do.
4. Clean out the kitchen cabinets. Nope. All the tupperware still falls out at me every time I open the cabinet. It’s still on the list. I’ll get to it. Eventually.
5. Finish organizing my Kindle. I got a lot done. I don’t think I realized just how many books were on my Kindle. What I thought would be a weekend project has been dragging on for months now. But I’m halfway done so I’ll keep plugging away.
1. Finish organizing my kindle categories. Still. I think I’m a little more than halfway done now so that’s something. I’m finding a lot of great books that I forgot I even had so that’s great. But my TBR lists are going to be out of control!
2. Finish the master bedroom redo. I want the master redo done completely this month. I want to walk into the room and not feel stressed out and the only way to do that is to get the room back in order!
3. Finish up some small house projects. I have lots of little projects waiting to get done- like touching up paint in several rooms, rearranging the bookcase, etc. I need to just buckle down and get it done.
4. Start planning for the holidays. We’re hosting Thanksgiving this year, as usual, and are planning to have 25-30 people here which means I need to get planning. I love hosting Thanksgiving but this year is more stressful because of Ty’s football. If his team makes it to the third round of the playoffs then they will practice on Thanksgiving for a game the day after Thanksgiving. So I need to get planning now. I also need to get started on making my Christmas gift lists. How is it time to plan the holidays already?
5. Organize the pictures on my phone. We are switching back to AT&T next month which means I need to upload and back up all 3,000 + pictures on my phone. I’ve let that slide recently and I’m going to pay the price now. But it has to get done.